The ADMIRe Project is based at the University of Nottingham within Information Services (IS).
Project Manager & Team
The ADMIRe Manager is to be appointed.
Co-Directors Caroline Williams (Director, Research and Learning Resources, IS) & Bill Hubbard (Head, Centre for Research Communications, IS)
Two officers for the operational ADMIRe Project Team are to be appointed
Information Services Contributory Team including:
- Chris Middleton (Head of Academic Services, IS)
- Caroline Gregory (Head of IT Support Services, IS)
- Dick Chamberlain (Head of Collection and Access Management, IS)
- Sharon Caine (Programme Office Manager)
- Mark Griffin (Technical Architect, IS)
- Ian Wilson (Web Technologies Team Leader)
In case of need, contact the Co_director, Bill Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org